Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Born

Guild's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bortone

Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri.... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri....   Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri.... I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 7:58

First time posting here but i'll give you a two second bio..... My real name is Dan I live in Michigan age 38 Married for 11 years and I have a 7 year old little girl. I love gaming and I enjoy helping people in game and otherwise. I will help out as much as I can, just ask and I will make time Laughing  Over my time at SWTOR I have only been in a couple guild but I found that most of them where pushy and anul. Battle Born is more of a family, we help each other. WE are only as strong as our weakest player, WE help everyone to greatness and in return everyone will help Battle Born to greatness..... I am proud to be here,  Thank you for giving me the chance umm twice affraid -Dan-
Back to top Go down
Bortone

Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri....   Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri.... I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 8:36

No One more thing, My Legacy name is Pavlov. Named after Ivan Petrovich Pavlov, he was a Russian physiologist known primarily for his work in classical conditioning.Suspect He is most well known for his work with dogs but he found the same triggers it humans. If a dog saw a white coat, he would drool because the dog knew the white coated people fed him.Rolling Eyes To speed this up at the end he found humans would help others if they themselves had been helped. A chain of "good will" or cause and effect or maybe an "uncontrollable response". Whatever the case, just remember when you help one person, you could be helping 25 or 30 people because of the example you have set in motion.Shocked Have a good day and if this dam server ever comes up, I will have a better day LOL:x
Back to top Go down

Hello, Lieutenant Dan here....A.K.A. Bortone, Ansul, Yeri....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Born :: About the guild and our members :: Members Introduction-
Jump to: