Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Born

Guild's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The OTHER Zan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddySchu

BigDaddySchu

The OTHER Zan Empty
PostSubject: The OTHER Zan   The OTHER Zan I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan - 19:27

Greetings all! Many of you know me as Zanzick in the game, I decided my forum name would be something other than my IGN because of how closely it resembles our GM's main name Razz The name being that close was a crazy coincidence, I just liked the idea of having a Z in the name of my main when I started playing SWTOR years ago.

At any rate, I'll give you some information ya'll should know about me. My name is Alex, I'm 21, live in the frigid, barren midwest and work overnights at a hardcore manual labor job for one of the US' biggest shipping companies. As such, I don't have much time to game but on the weekends where I like to either see my friends or play my ass off. I'm a pretty easy-going, personable guy, but sometimes my humor can be considered "not for the faint of heart". I wouldn't say I'm personally offensive but I do get vulgar and kind of obnoxious. Other than that, I'm always happy to contribute to the guild and help out guildies (even on lower level-type stuff, I mean, we all need help from time to time, right?). So don't be afraid to come to me if you'd like a hand or even just polite conversation. I'm also very open to questions, let 'em fly!

I've only been in the guild about two weeks now but I've already witnessed how great this guild can be when we work together. I'm pretty excited to see how far we can all go together Smile

GO BATTLE BORN!
Back to top Go down

The OTHER Zan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Born :: About the guild and our members :: Members Introduction-
Jump to: