Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Born

Guild's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conquest week MAR 10th!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Admin
Zan

Conquest week MAR 10th!!! Empty
PostSubject: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 18:31

We will be invading Hoth!!! (subject to change) We have a month to prepare.....We will be going for 1ST and nothing less!!!! To see how best to contribute with a solid conquest strategy check here: http://wearebattleborn.actifland.com/t38-conquest-strategy To check the actual specifics of this conquest event check here http://dulfy.net/2014/08/07/swtor-planetary-conquests-guide/#Conquest_The_Dread_War this will include multiple raids throughout the week including SNV,TFB,DF,DP and various raids on rebuplic guards on section x and oricon and a simple run on Dreadtooth!!! It will be a lot of fun and we will BECOME CONQOURERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Murkee

PostSubject: Re: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 19:30

Murkee will work on Armored Vehicles!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Admin
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb - 1:20

Murkee wrote:
Murkee will work on Armored Vehicles!

you know to make them during the conquest week right?
Back to top Go down
Murkee

PostSubject: Re: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 12:11

I can't stockpile them beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Admin
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 19:00

Murkee wrote:
I can't stockpile them beforehand?
nah you get points for actually crafting them...so having them on hand for this particular conquest event wont do us any good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquest week MAR 10th!!!   Conquest week MAR 10th!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquest week MAR 10th!!!
Page 1 of 1