Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Welcome in Battle Born!

-Eltaura

Battle Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Born

Guild's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topic for Patch notes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Topic for Patch notes? Empty
PostSubject: Topic for Patch notes?   Topic for Patch notes? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 17:58

Not sure if this got posted in another place or not. So excuse the repeat if it is. It was the warning about 7 days for new accounts to be able to post external links. Topic for Patch notes? 992458557

Anyways can we get a topic under games for patch notes? One stop shopping and all.

I was thinking Game>Patch Notes>patch version (like 3.0.2). so it would look like this Game>Patch Notes>3.0.2

And really? an emoticon of Yoda getting excited? Topic for Patch notes? 170542176
Back to top Go down
Zan
Admin
Zan

Topic for Patch notes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic for Patch notes?   Topic for Patch notes? I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 20:39

Well that is a good idea but I would pretty much just take it for another site such as dulfy.....so I definitely can at the very least post the links...will put more thought into....side note....anyone can create these post if they desire..........and yes that's a naughty yoda lol Topic for Patch notes? 283527856
Back to top Go down

Topic for Patch notes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Born :: Talking about the forum (new ideas, improvments, etc)-
Jump to: